1.10.2011

Welcome to 2011!

Hello, Friends!


As the hype from the holidays begins to die down, I'm starting to "refocus" for my year.  What can 2011 hold for Dustin and me?  We had quite the ride in 2010:)


Dustin and I decided to write down out goals for the year.  Something to work towards and strive for as individuals and as a couple.
We taped them to the mirror in our bedroom as a reminder.  Here are my goals:

1. Read 6 books this year
2. Read through the New Testament
3. Train for a race or two
4. Become proficient at measuring foods (and counting carbs)  (this one's for my hubby)
5. Blog at least 1x/week (this one's for you all and for me, of course:))
6. Pray for Dustin daily
7. Plant a garden
8. Make weekly meal plans in preparation for the week

I think these goals are attainable and are healthy ones to make, and they make me excited! 

On another note...

I got a new lens!  I used some of my Christmas money and I think this purchase is a good one!  I hope to improve my photography skills!



Yes, we have a gnome:)  And a rock shaped like a powercat- they are watching over us.  Hehe





Happy New Year, Everyone!


5 comments:

  1. Great goals, and attainable. It will be fun to follow your progress! And a new lens!!! Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to comment on the lens...You will LOVE it and wonder how you lived without it! I have a 50mm 1.4 and it's pretty much the only lens I ever use. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good pick on how you used your Christmas money! You'll love the lens. It's really fun! - And, great goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, Lynelle! Enjoy your new camera lens.
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressed by your goals and think your pictures are GREAT! Love, Aunt Pris

    ReplyDelete