2.21.2011

Spring?

I CANNOT wait for spring!  I am my father's daughter.  Every bird that chirps and every day in which the temperature is over 21 degrees I consider a day closer to banishing winter until next year.  A little silly I know, but I long for SPRING!

We have had a few REALLY nice days lately in the 60's and 70's.   I've had my back window opened, I've gone on walks/runs, and I even took one of my patients outside to do their therapy.  I'm serious, people!

And, my plant-loving, green-thumbed friend, Kara, gave me these:)  Enjoy a taste of spring!





4 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Lynelle! I took one of my classes outside for a bit on Friday when it was so gorgeous! We all need spring! :) Love the plants Kara gave you! Succulents are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynelle! I just found your blog via Amanda's page...so cute! I put you on my google reader. Looks like you are doing well! ;-)

    <3 Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so looking forward to warmer weather. My African blood just doesn't do well in the cold. But there is hope!

    ReplyDelete