And welcome to my blog!
I must be honest up front. This is not my first attempt at blogging. I have tried this before but made it 2 postings and then gave up. In fact, I don't even remember my password. Whoops :) But, I've turned a new leaf! That, and I am FINALLY finished with the time-consuming graduate school/wedding planning/finding a job/starting a job/moving... Well, you get the idea! I now have time to dabble in blogging.
If you haven't caught on quite yet, my new last name is Angell. In the last 3 weeks of being a newly wed, I have heard many jokes and teasers that I am sure my husband has heard since birth. It hasn't gotten old yet, because half the time it takes me a few seconds to realize that it is MY last name they are talking about! :)
My blog is titled "Voice of an Angell." Not because I have a beautiful singing voice, but because I hope this is a place where I can share my thoughts, giggles, and adventures. I hope it is honest and heart felt. And I hope you enjoy it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for a blog! I LOVE reading blogs! I had to laugh about you getting jokes about your last name. Shortly after I agreed to marry my hubby, he asked me if I was ready for people to start asking me if I was related to Jeff Foxworthy. I thought he was joking...but he wasn't! It happens all the time! We got tired of saying 'no', so we figured out how we're related so that we can say 'yes' now when people ask. It's 5th cousin once removed by marriage, for me. :) It looks like you're enjoying being a wife!!! It's so fun!
ReplyDelete