Dustin surprised me with PUMPKINS!!!
I was SO excited to carve pumpkins. I guess its been in my head that it is THE fall thing to do.
So, we picked out our designs...
So glad Dustin didn't pick this one...
And we pulled the guts out... Dustin did NOT like this part. I loved it.
Dustin carving...
Mine, complete! I call it "Boy meets Girl" :) Can you see it?
Dustin, still carving...
I learned a few things about myself and my husband. I am not as much of a perfectionist as I thought I was. Dustin is definitely one! :)
Can we say, Masterpiece? It looks just like the design. I'm so proud:)
Our pumpkins! I love date night!
EeeHeeHee! What fun your pumpkins are! Good job to Dustin for surprising you with pumpkins to carve. Love, love!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post! I am so glad I checked my reader! This is too cute to miss and I needed a smile and a chuckle or two. What a fun thing to do together. Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteFun! And so great to see Dustin looking happy and healthy!
ReplyDeleteYours is so cute, and Dustin's is hilarious! You guys are awesome. :)
ReplyDeletelove the pumpkins! love the posts! can't wait to read about the "10 things dustin won't let you blog about" as previous mentioned! i'll being staying tuned!
ReplyDeleteLove you!