This was in my mail box a few days after we got home from our honeymoon. 3 things to note:
- Its addressed to Dustin AND Lynelle ANGELL! My name is different!!! (This continues to be a daily realization as I see it more and more on mail, forms at work, and sign it many many times in patient documentation). AND we live in the same place. Something that seems so normal now, but was something we so longed for throughout our engagement. More on adjusting to my new roommate in a different post :)
- Its from SOUTH KOREA!!! Yes, that's right. My dear friend Kara, above, lives there now and teaches English to the cutest preschoolers ever. I gotta tell you, I LOVE snail mail. But when its from OVERSEAS, even better!!!!
- Its a LOVE hot air balloon. Cute! I often think about what it would be like to venture out in a real life hot air balloon. We see them often in the crisp Kansas sky. I almost did it once. I think I probably would have thrown up. But the concept it AWESOME!
Your blog is so cute! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! How thoughtful of Kara!! What a sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteGlad you like your new roommate. Looking forward to more on that....*wink*
You are never gonna guess! Scott was out walking Macie this morn (in front of Gav and Jan's, and a hot air balloon went over, about 200 feet up. He could see the guy and hear the fire blasting. :) I think it would be fun, too. :)
Your blog is so fun! Thanks for sharing!